Lakes & Ponds
– Developed in conjunction with the US EPA and USDA
– Absorb excess phosphorus from flowing and static water. The pellets are insoluble in water and safe to use in aquatic environments.
– Have a high phosphate absorption capacity of 75 to 85 mg/g. A service life of 6 to 12 months can be achieved with the correct loading of pellets.
– Can be configured in numerous different formats to suit the application environment (i.e. boom
netting, cartridges, cages, gabions etc).
– Once saturated, the pellets can be reused as part of a nutrient-rich, slow-release fertilizer.
– Can be used in conjunction with Phoslock® to provide a long-term solution to control phosphorus pollution in freshwaters.
Fill in your details here if you want to be kept up to date about this exciting new technology!Check your pond
Did you know?
Every water body has at least one nuisance weed that keeps coming back year after year. And that means spraying chemicals to control it year after year.
Not with this new herbicide coming to NZ. This unique formula requires 40x-100x less active ingredient and achieves significantly longer control.